-->

Fun Way to Prepare Yummy Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting

Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting. It's perfect for practically any cake and any leftovers are great dolloped onto some freshly cut fruit. To see the video for Mom's favourite Carrot Cake. I've made this so many times I haven't needed to look at the actual recipe for years!

Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting Make it for your next cake! My husband had a similar revelation with Brussels sprouts recently. It holds its shape well and great for cupcakes and layer cakes. You could create Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you create that.

Ingredients of Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting

  1. Prepare 2 oz of butter, softened.
  2. You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
  3. You need 1 of powdered sugar.
  4. You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.

Stupid app only let me rate one star but I wanted. Cheesecake goes with ALL THE THINGS. It's a recipe I got from my mom that I grew up. Bring to room temperature and beat with an electric mixer until smooth before using.

Mom's Cream Cheese Frosting step by step

  1. Mix all ingredients together, except powdered sugar..
  2. Add sugar in increments until desired consistency. (I used almost 2 cups, I believe.).
  3. Spread and enjoy!.

It's delicious on pretty much everything. Softened cream cheese should be soft to the touch and still slightly cool. The incredible taste of your favorite carrot cake but in bar form! It tastes distinctly tangy like its namesake cream cheese, but without reminding you of a bagel. Add sugar gradually, beating after each addition until blended.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter