-->

Recipe: Appetizing Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪. Believe me, no one knows they're better for you and they just gobble them up. I LOVE my easy moist chocolate chip cookies! Mix together dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients.

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 I have tried many chocolate chip cookies in my days, and out of all of them, this one is by far the best one I've had yet. So I will share my delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe with all of you nice folk, and hope that you will bake up a batch, and enjoy them as much as my family and I do. Add chocolate chips and peanuts, if desired. You could cook Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪

  1. Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
  2. It's 3 tbsps of cocoa powder.
  3. Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
  4. Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
  5. You need 1 of large egg.
  6. You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  7. It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  8. It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
  9. Prepare of Chocolate chips.
  10. Prepare of If using salted butter or margarine, do not add salt.

Everybody loves chocolate chips, creamy melt-in-your-mouth pancakes. So why not combine them for the ultimate treat? Plus it's fast and easy so I love making Bisquick pancakes. Now making them with chocolate chips is going to be even better.

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 step by step

  1. Heat up your oven to 350 ° F.
  2. Line your baking tray with parchment paper.
  3. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, whisk, and set aside.
  4. Whisk the butter and sugar till lighter in color, thick and fluffy. Note: I used Simas margarine in this recipe. That's what I could lay my hands on when the ginger to bake came 😄.
  5. Add the egg and whisk till it's fully combined.
  6. Drizzle in the vanilla and whisk till it's fully combined. I used vanilla+butternut flavour.
  7. Add in the flour mixture in thirds and whisk till each batch is full combined.
  8. Add the chocolate chips and use a spatula to mix them in.
  9. Measure out the cookie batter into your baking tray. I used my 1/8th cup cause I don't have the icecream scoop. Before you laugh at my cookie shapes, remember my name 🙈.
  10. Bake for 15 minutes. Don't bake longer than recommended. The cookie may feel soft and look underdone at the end of the baking time but they toughen up when cooled completely.
  11. Allow to cool and enjoy!!!.
  12. Store in an airtight container.

In step one I did try and pray over the cooking spray. This is a chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe, or double chocolate chip cookie. Cocoa in the batter as well as chips in the dough. Mix all of the ingredients together. Drop the cookie mixture by the small spoonful on to a greased pan.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter